Bom bom kebabom!!! ^_^... "Keep Calm 'Cause I'm The Birthday Girl Today!!! On this day", bersamaan dengan 7 Safar 1403, 31 tahun yang lepas, lahirlah seorang budak kecik perempuan yang kat bawah ni...
|Gambar ni jugaaaa...ha ha ha..nak buat macam mana, gambar 'favourite' dan paling diva yang saya rasakan... hak hak hak... Comel tak? comel tak? comel tak akak? Bukan Kak Ton yer...|
Budak perempuan yang suka sangat ketawa dalam gambar kat atas ni, sampai nampak gigi, diberi nama Farah Waheda Binti Wahid. Puteri tunggal dan juga anak tunggal kepada mama dan papa saya. Ha ha ha... akak "repost" jer dari entri tahun lepas yer "uols" sebab ayat nak cerita sama tentang diri sendiri...hik hik hik... "It's my birthday today! I've decided to take a break from the beauty of blogging for a moment" untuk memberi laluan kepada entri "birthday" ni... erkss...macam syok sendiri jer entri ni??? Tradisi saya, "an open letter to myself and to anyone who may choose to read it..." ^_^... Siapa yang nak baca, silalah, tak nak pun tak apa...ihikss...
"I am writing this not because I think I'm wise, but because I hope this may benefit some of you, or at least give you some food for thought, and also because by putting it here" dalam Bubblynotes ni, "I'm making commitment to always keep this in mind and believe in it, even when things are a little tough. So here goes!"
Happy 31st Birthday!!! Alhamdulillah, syukur padaMu Ya Allah di atas kurniaan rahmat dan nikmatMu sama ada secara sedar atau tidak. Today marks 31 years of me being on this planet, and while it may be a little sad to part with your 20s, (hu hu hu, dah 3 series untuk tahun yang kedua dah sekarang akak ni uols), it's also a little exciting to think of all the new possibilities that the new decade will bring. ^_^. While it is true you are sacrifing a little of your youth, you are also gaining in terms of wisdom, experience and maturity (ahaksss...hopefully, anyway). Sure, you may not be quite where you had intended to be, but life is all about the journey and destination di sana nanti. So be kind to yourself by being a little flexible and allowing yourself a little leeway. At 31 years old, you're a legal wife to a legal husband and you're going to be a mum...In Shaa Allah ...in the nearest time soon...
Here are several things you have learnt along the way, it might be best to keep them in mind always for when the seas get a little rough.
- It's perfect normal to miss someone. Missing someone is a way of acknowledging the richness they brought into your life, but I am a believer that people enter your life for a reason. Bukan suka2 jer yer...
- You will NEVER EVER be able to please anyone. Therefore, it is much easier to be true to yourself and your beliefs (within reason) as you are the only person in this world who will ever have your own best interests at heart.
- It has been few year where you have been cut ties with many people, for many reasons. But while it may seem a little lonely at times, it is best to severe ties with people who drain you emotionally, physically and mentally, and be at peace with yourself and the world. Friendship should be easy, not something that you have to struggle with continually.
- It is occay to feel a little flat sometimes, and it is occay to just have a little cry if you need to. Always remember, though, that tomorrow is a new day and brings new possibilities, and leave your sadness behind and start afresh.
- There will always be people who need to put you down to feel better about themselves, but it is far more satisfying to take the high road (although it may, admittedly, not feel that way sometimes), and know that you are the bigger, and better, person for it.
- It is also ok to doubt yourself from time to time, self-reflection is a good way of reassessing your goals and there is a very fine line between confidence and arrogance.
- It may sometimes seem like life is not progressing the way you might like it to, but considering that to be a failure is belittling the successes you had along the way, which while small, were hard fought and won, and without which, you would not be the person you are today.
- Remember that the biggest satisfaction is from doing things because you wanted to, not because you were expected to or because you felt you should.
- Comparing yourself to other might be impossible to avoid, but remind yourself that everyone has their own journey, their own trials and their own tribulations, and dawn will always come,no matter how dark the night might seem (in other words, all things eventually come to an end.)
- Above all, always try to be the best person you can be, for you need to be able to face yourself in the mirror and be at peace with who you are.
Here's to an amazing decade ahead, In Shaa Allah and may it surpass all expectations!!!
Me, myself and I